Personality Quiz is not a usual blog post. But this article takes a stab at the question: Who am I, with a biblical twist.
No worries, this personality quiz asks two multiple choice questions!
Be honest when making your selections. These answers are for your eyes only, unless you want to share your personality quiz results with others.
PERSONALITY QUIZ INSTRUCTIONS
Below are ten brief bios. Read them carefully and choose two that fit your personality quiz type. I know that none will match exactly; however, think about how you see yourself (not how you want to be) and choose a first and second choice.
This personality quiz deliberately leaves out being a good mom, wife, or Christian in these “who am I” bios. I didn’t want that to sway your decision.
PERSONALITY QUIZ BIOS
- A social person who reads people and situations quickly and accurately. I am resourceful, helpful, and keep my promises.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, I work hard to accomplish goals. While I can be determined, I also have a kind and generous spirit.
- My tactical planning skills make me a great chess player. It may not come naturally; nonetheless, I summon courage when people need my help.
- Because I’m sensible and capable, people come to me with problems. I am usually able to offer solutions that are practical and effective. Some people might call me a survivor.
- Although I’m hospitable and enjoy the company of others, I spend considerable time in quiet pursuits. People tell me I’m discerning and insightful.
- I love a challenge, champion worthy causes, and fight injustices of all kinds. People respect and put their trust in me.
- Woman friendships abound in my life and hospitality comes naturally to me. I am involved in charitable acts because I am burdened by the poor and disadvantaged.
- Standing up for myself is sometimes a problem. However, I am generally an optimist; therefore when I get discouraged, I take action to prevent melancholy from becoming a way of life.
- Always in motion, therefore I keep busy most of the time. A born teacher, I love to share what I learn with others. I am also a truth-seeker and loyal friend.
- Open-minded and willing to try something new is my mantra. Change does not scare me. However, I stand by my convictions and never compromise on what is right and true. I am a cheerful person most of the time and look at life as an adventure.
PERSONALITY QUIZ EPITAPHS
Now let’s look at the personality quiz bios as epitaphs, which for our younger readers is a memorial inscribed on a person’s grave. Years ago it was quite common, today not so much.
If you are looking for something interesting and different to do some afternoon, visit an old cemetery, usually connected to a church.
Read the commemorative writings on the gravestones that reveal a person’s life to future generations. It’s fun to reflect on the legacies of these people, and it’s also an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon with a friend.
Ok, now go back and chose your epitaph. I know it is hard to choose one, but that is your assignment. Record your choice with the bio selections. You can pick one of the bios you selected or a different option from the list.
Are you done? Were you honest? There is no right or wrong answer.
The bio is who you are – or at least who you think you are at this point in life, and the epitaph choice is how you want to be remembered.
There is no reason not to strive for your legacy choice while still maintaining the person you are right now. God made you a diverse and complex person!
CORRESPONDING BIBLICAL WOMEN
To make this personality quiz more interesting, I chose these attributes from women in the Bible.
The numbers listed with the personality quiz bios correspond to the number beside biblical women listed below.
So take a look below and see, according to your choices, which women you are most like in the Bible. Moreover, your epitaph number provides you with the name of a woman you want to emulate.
SO WHO ARE YOU?
While the personality quiz bio selections tell you who you are most like today, keep in mind the epitaph choice is your desired legacy. Of course, the woman can be the same. Either way, let your epitaph preference be your mentor. After all, she is the legacy you want to leave.
Of course, this personality quiz is a fun exercise. You are more complicated than this list can encompass. Nevertheless, it is thought-provoking.
So let these biblical women guide you to think about your strengths, weaknesses, and future. Look in a Bible concordance or Google the names of your choices. Read all the scriptural references you can find and study your chosen women, especially the epitaph choice. Let her be a mentor to guide you towards your legacy.
THE WRITER’S PERSONALITY QUIZ CHOICES
In my first blog post, I wrote about Ruth, whose life changed dramatically when her husband died, and her mother-in-law was moving back to her homeland. I studied how this young woman’s faith sustained her as she dealt with tragedy and suffering. She was my biblical mentor during my encounter with a life change.
Today my personality quiz bio selections are # 2 (Lydia) and # 5 (Elizabeth), while # 6 (Deborah) is my epitaph choice. As you can see, my biblical mentors vary as seasons of my life change. While starting this blog was a “Ruth” adventure, continuing this ministry is more of a Lydia venture. Therefore, today I see Lydia as my mentor. Since Deborah is my epitaph choice, I will look forward to her mentoring in the future.
OTHER “WHO AM I?” CHOICES
You may want to choose another biblical woman from the Bible.
There is Jochebed, a protective mom for a child in need, or the daughters of Zelophehad, who were crusaders for a cause. If you have a heart for missionaries, pastors, and others in full-time ministry take a look at the Shunammite woman’s story.
Perhaps your focus is on meditation and learning God’s word – then you might be inspired by Mary, Martha’s sister. Has God put it on your heart to take a mission trip? Read about Priscilla.
For a list of all the named women in the Bible click here.
If you want to share your personality quiz bio choice or your mentor, please comment below. You can also share your general thoughts about the personality quiz. I think we inspire one another when we communicate.
Blessing until next time.
This was a really great exercise, very thought provoking!!!